torstai 9. huhtikuuta 2020
Welcome to the journey of Pohjola
Hails,
I want to put it simple.
I'm a 43 year old music lover from southern Finland.
I've been "in the scene" over 30 years of my life. Lots of happened in these years and now I decide to share my thoughts, opinions, experiments, etc. (mainly) from my archives.
So, let's start.
-GREV-
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Salutem from the underground
A few weeks ago I started a project that has been on my to-do list for far too long. I started digitizing C-tapes. I have about 1000 tapes ...
-
A few weeks ago I started a project that has been on my to-do list for far too long. I started digitizing C-tapes. I have about 1000 tapes ...
-
Hails, I want to put it simple. I'm a 43 year old music lover from southern Finland. I've been "in the scene" over ...
-
Finnish Dark Metal / Gothic Metal. At least guitarist/vocalist Mikko and guitarist Toni continues his musical career under the name DARK THE...

Hails brother, interesting to see what you will be doing with this space. Maybe I'll get some ideas to expand the isolation playlists too!
VastaaPoistaWell... I'm bit "late", but anyway... I've been busy with other things, but now I'm back from the grave!
VastaaPoista